Maryland Will and Maryland Power of Attorney
At GranatWills™, we encourage every adult to get a will and power of attorney in Maryland to start protecting your legacy. Once you’ve surpassed certain milestones in your life, you’re ready for a full service estate planning law firm. Until then, GranatWills™ has you covered with an attorney-reviewed online will and power of attorney in Maryland.
Smarter Will Pack™ – Best Value
The package that has it all. Our Smarter Will Pack™ includes an Maryland last will, living will, powers of attorney, and HIPAA authorization.
- Protects your family from default inheritance laws when you pass away.
- Simplify medical/financial decisions facing loved ones if you become disabled or cannot make decisions for yourself.
- Give those you trust access to your medical
Married $200.00 – Single $150.00
A last will is necessary to control naming a guardian for your children or transferring property to loved ones without subjecting them to public court default laws.
- Maintain control by ensuring someone gets – or doesn’t get – your children or possessions.
- Protect family and assets from default inheritance laws.
- Have the backing of an attorney, giving your family a place to turn if they have questions.
Married $150.00 – Single $100.00
Our Medical Directives Pack™ provides the protection of basic health care directives including a living will, health care power of attorney and a FREE HIPAA authorization form. (Does not include a last will.)
- Simplify medical decisions if you become disabled or cannot make decisions for yourself.
- Guide loved ones in providing the quality of life you want if you become incapacitated.
- Give those you trust access to your medical records.
Married $100.00 – Single $50.00