Smarter Will Pack™ – Best Value
GranatWills.com powered by Smarter Will™ serves Maryland residents only.
- Provide the same benefits of a basic last will to protect your family when you pass away.
- Simplify medical and financial decisions facing loved ones if you become disabled or otherwise cannot make decisions for yourself.
- Guide loved ones in providing the quality of life you want if you become incapacitated.
- Give those you trust access to your medical records in emergency situations.
While a last will is the fundamental document every adult needs, it only goes into effect when you die. Our Smarter Will Pack includes the Maryland estate planning forms that offer the best overall protection for your family. Our Maryland estate planning forms give loved ones the power to make medical decisions and handle financial matters on your behalf if you become disabled or otherwise can’t make those decisions for yourself.
LegalZoom™ boasts that you don’t need an attorney to create your estate planning forms. We believe that this is simply false and misleading. GranatWills.com offers Maryland estate planning forms bundled with legal advice at the same price as LegalZoom™, or even less, while maintaining the essential protection of an attorney review. It’s the best of both worlds.
Our Smarter Will Pack includes:
- Instructions to guide you on how to execute all your documents.
- Printed on acid-free paper and sent to you by First Class Mail, plus uploaded to your MyLegalAffairs Page.
- Secure storage of a copy of your documents for an unlimited period of time.
- Free revisions – up to one year after purchase. Includes reprinting and mailing.
- Processed within 3 business days. Option for same day service.
- Free Once a Year Checkup of your Estate Planning documents by our attorney team.
Do you have more than $1 million in assets? Learn why you should have a revocable living trust in addition to these Maryland estate planning forms for even more protection.