Maryland Medical Directives Pack™
GranatWills™ serves Maryland residents.
We believe all adults should have a last will, but if you already have one, our Medical Directives Pack™ provides added protection with Maryland advance directives forms including a living will, health care power of attorney and a FREE HIPAA authorization form. These documents allow you to:
- Simplify medical and financial decisions facing loved ones if you become disabled or otherwise cannot make decisions for yourself.
- Guide loved ones in providing the quality of life you want if you become incapacitated.
- Give those you trust access to your medical records in emergency situations.
We recommend this package only for those who already have a last will in place (legally speaking, you don’t need a last will in order to have these Maryland advance directives forms, but we don’t advise going without one). If you need a last will in addition to Maryland advance directives forms, please consider our Smarter Will Pack™ instead.
Our Smarter Will Pack includes:
- Instructions to guide you on how to execute all your documents.
- Printed on acid-free paper and sent to you by First Class Mail, plus uploaded to your MyLegalAffairs Page.
- Secure storage of a copy of your documents for an unlimited period of time.
- Free revisions – up to one year after purchase. Includes reprinting and mailing.
- Processed within 3 business days. Option for same day service.
- Free Once a Year Checkup of your Estate Planning documents by our attorney team.
Do you have more than $1 million in assets? Learn why you should have an Maryland Trust in addition to Maryland advance directives forms for even better protection.