Maryland Last Will and Testament: A Smarter Will Document
GranatWills.com™ serves Maryland residents.
A Maryland last will and testament is the only legally valid way to lay out certain final wishes. A Maryland last will and testament from GranatWills.com can help control naming a guardian for your children or transferring property quickly to loved ones without subjecting them to public court default laws. Having a will is essential for all adults, whether you’re purchasing a new home, getting married, or starting a family. Plenty of websites offer will forms online but only a Maryland last will and testament from GranatWills covers these three key areas:
- Maintain control by ensuring someone gets—or doesn’t get—your children or possessions.
- Protect your family and assets from default inheritance laws.
- Have the backing of Granat Legal Services, LLC, giving your family an established law firm to turn to if they have questions about your last will after you pass away.
- Legal Advice always included.
Our Wills include:
- Instructions to guide you on how to execute your Will.
- Printed on acid-free paper and sent to you by First Class Mail, plus uploaded to your MyLegalAffairs Page.
- Secure storage of a copy of your documents for an unlimited period of time.
- Free revisions – up to one year after purchase. Includes reprinting and mailing.
- Processed within 3 business days. Option for same day service.
- Free Once a Year Checkup of your Estate Planning documents by our attorney team.
LegalZoom™ boasts that you don’t need an attorney to create a last will and testament. We believe that’s misleading. GranatWills.com offers a Maryland last will and testament at a very competitive price while maintaining the essential protection of an attorney review. It’s the best of both worlds.
Do you have more than $1 million in assets? Learn why you should have an Maryland living trust for even better protection.