Maryland’s Source for Attorney-Reviewed Online Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Directives
Welcome to a better way to get Maryland wills online. Smarter Will™ documents undergo an attorney-review process by Granat Legal Services, P.C. You get the benefits of a law firm without stepping foot inside an attorney’s office. You know it’s time to get a will. GranatWills.com is here to help.
A Maryland last will is the fundamental way to protect your family and assets when you pass away. With our Maryland wills online, you can help:
- Maintain control by ensuring someone gets – or doesn’t get – your children or possessions.
- Protect family and assets from default inheritance laws that may not be right for your situation.
- Have the backing of a law firm which will review for any issues and give your family a place to turn if they have questions.
christian louboutin men – Best Value
Our Smarter Will Pack includes a Maryland last will, living will, power of attorney for health care, power of attorney for property, and HIPAA release form. This BEST VALUE plan is designed to:
- Provide the same value of a basic last will after death.
- Simplify medical and financial decisions and access for loved ones.
- Give loved ones access to your medical records if needed.
GranatWills.com is a Maryland virtual law firm, that has helped hundreds of Maryland estate planning clients protect their legacies. Whatever stage you’re at in life, you owe it to your family to start protecting your legacy right here, right now. GranatWills.com is powered by SmarterWill technology and enables you to complete our entire transaction online. Every document is reviewed by a Maryland attorney and includes legal advice. If we see a problem, we’ll work with you to correct it or suggest a course of action. It’s that simple.