Maryland’s Source for Maryland Wills Online, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Directives
Welcome to a better way to get Maryland Wills online. Smarter Will™ documents undergo an attorney-review process by Granat Legal Services, P.C. You get the benefits of a law firm without stepping foot inside an attorney’s office. You know it’s time to get a will. GranatWills.com is here to help.
A Maryland last will is the fundamental way to protect your family and assets when you pass away. With our Maryland Wills online, you can:
- Maintain control by ensuring someone gets – or doesn’t get – your children or possessions.
- Protect family and assets from default inheritance laws that may not be right for your situation.
- Have the backing of a law firm which will review for any issues and give your family a place to turn if they have questions.
Smarter Will Pack™ – Best Value
Our Smarter Will Pack includes a Maryland last will, living will, power of attorney for health care, power of attorney for property, and HIPAA release form. This BEST VALUE plan is designed to:
- Provide the same value of a basic last will after death.
- Simplify medical and financial decisions and access for loved ones.
- Give loved ones access to your medical records if needed.
GranatWills.com is a Maryland online law firm, that has helped hundreds of Maryland estate planning clients protect their legacies. Whatever stage you’re at in life, you owe it to your family to start protecting your legacy right here, right now. GranatWills.com is powered by our SmarterWill technology and enables you to complete your Maryland Wills online and all other critical estate planning documents online. Every document is reviewed by a Maryland attorney and includes legal advice. If we see a problem, we’ll work with you to correct it or suggest a course of action. It’s that simple.
Our process is superior to a typical online Wills form web site, as all of documents include legal advice for a reasonable fixed fee. We offer the speed and convenience of advanced technology with the backing and guarantee of an estate planning lawyer who is a member of the Maryland bar.
For our online divorce services see our companion Web Site at: MarylandFamilyLawyer.